Rift GuiLD CARNAGE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rift GuiLD CARNAGE

Carnage is a guild that covers any and all aspects of rift WE are here to help

My Specs for everything

Cuurz

My Specs for everything Empty My Specs for everything

Post  Cuurz Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Here are the spec's I use for healing.

Single Target Raid and t2 instance healing. Has good group heals as well.

51 Sent / 15 Warden / 0 Purifier (for the self shield)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00jeG.EREtfstsR.xx0x

The 51 pointer in sentinel is probably the best group saver there is. It's pretty stellar in a raid situation as well because it is a "smart" heal meaning it always heals the 5 people lowest in health that need it the most. 15 in Warden up to get ebb and flow for the extra rolling mana regen and Deluge which is pretty mana efficient even if on an 8 second cooldown but mostly just make sure I get 12 in warden for the group HOT. This spec is pretty AE friendly too, you get 3 AEs from sent (Healing Communion, Divine call, Healing Benediction) Also in a melee heavy group always have Marked by the light on the tank its a very effect group heal as well.

Serendipity is great up high in sent, it makes healing grace instant when it procs, which is why I grab surging rapids from warden, it amps both healing grace (when serendipity procs) and healing breath by 15%

Believe it or not this is a GREAT AE spec
    51 Warden / 15 Sent / 0 purifier
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00ejG.EEdtqtRqz.x0Vx

Ae's = Downpour, Healing Cataract, Healing flood, Healing Showers and Healing Communion. Downpour is great because it affects 10 people (the 51 point talent) and it heals a lot. Healing Showers is great because its a hot. in an oh sh@t situation I usually pop Healing flood (group hot), Healing Showers (group hot) then start channelling downpour, there isnt much that can kill your group with these 3 running, its a great combo in WFs as well.

Indirect AE heals: orbs of the tide, Ripple. I didn't use ripple a lot until I hit the WFs and the realized what an asset it is in instances as well, Ripple the main tank then 4 soothing streams and a healing spray and the whole group has 5 hots ticking away.

Tank Spec:
    47 Justicar / 12 Purifier / 7 Shaman
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00rGn.EuRsVecdqo.VTz.hcz
    Go up in Shaman to get Thick Skinned, and the Ice Shield, then into purifier enough to get the clense (it's a bigger deal than you might think) but also dont underestimate flame ward in purifier. Reparation in Justicar triggers this on every attack so you have a constant +6% armor while in combat, Healing blessing is a nice bonus, don't go into caregivers blessing as it doesnt work for some reason when you self heal with Doctrine of bliss.

This build gives you 3 shields (glacial shield, shield of the ancestors, and just defense). It also gives you a self cleanse and 18% total damage reduction (28% for non physical when you add Thorvin's law, making you a pretty effective caster tank).

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:37 am