Rift GuiLD CARNAGE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rift GuiLD CARNAGE

Carnage is a guild that covers any and all aspects of rift WE are here to help

5 posters

Playing Schedule

Thandon
    Thandon

Playing Schedule Empty Playing Schedule

Post  Thandon Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi guys,

As we get closer to having enough people geared enough to Raid, I thought it would be a good idea to put down when you normally play. As you all know, CARNAGE is a casual guild without a Raid schedule. Still, I think it would be good to know when people are most active so that we can. 1. See when our peak activity is and 2. Start forming groups with people in the guild who play at the same time for T1s, T2s and PVP pre-mades.

This in no way has any bearing whether people will be raiding or not, I'd just like to get a sense when people are on.

I play M-Th 6:15-10/11:00 (if we're doing something) PDT. Fri-Sat: All day basically and Sunday All day until 10-11PM.

Thanks guys,

Thandon
    Juku
    Juku

Playing Schedule Empty Re: Playing Schedule

Post  Juku Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm

all day every day...
    Zitar/Thundir
    Zitar/Thundir

Post  Zitar/Thundir Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 pm

If the gf is in town...only in the mornings. Other times...I can do most nights until 10:30ish.
    Montage
    Montage

Post  Montage Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Mine will be pretty random once school starts back up. Should be a fairly easy term, but then I've said that before and been wrong. Other than that I'm pretty open as long as I can keep girlfriend aggro off. I can usually use the ability "Popcorn" as a good detaunt haha!
    Racerx
    Racerx

Post  Racerx Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm

I play randomly at work lol! when I can hide from 9-5 CST and then late night from 10pm-1am CST at home with headphone only Vent for dungeons etc
    Racerx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:35 am