Rift GuiLD CARNAGE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rift GuiLD CARNAGE

Carnage is a guild that covers any and all aspects of rift WE are here to help

Help Support my Cause!

Hyx
    Hyx

Help Support my Cause! Empty Help Support my Cause!

Post  Hyx Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm

As many of you may know, Cancer is a disease that has effected everyone in their lifetime at least once.
    Whether it has effected them personally from a family member or a close friend, to a person you have met who has survived it.

It has come to no surprise to anyone, that I, like many riders have been affected by this disease in my personal life. I have lost my Godparents and my Grandfather to it at a young age. Their memories are what will be keeping me going. I am doing this ride to keep that memory alive and burning in my heart and how it has made me the person I am today.

I ask you to open your heart, as I have opened mine to help support the cause in finding a cure. As I am doing this ride, all the people who have been supportive and help me with this endeavor will be kept close to the memories of my Godparents and my Grandfather. Your help will give me the motivation to complete this Ride for the Cure.

If you have a story to share, or if you have lost someone to the disease, I will bring that memory with me on this journey to help keep your flame burning brightly, and to help the good memories carry fourth into the future.

Any donation will be helpful, as each dollar is going towards the cause of why thousands of people are participating in the ride. Whether they are a survivor, or they have lost a loved one. It's not only me, but millions of hearts who will be thankful for the thought and the donation.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this message, and to help be supportive of such a great cause! You donation and your memory will keep this dream alive for many who are affected by this harrowing disease.

Please help support the cause by following this link to donate online today!

http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Toronto2012?px=2418224&pg=personal&fr_id=1401

CARNAGE ANGELS
    - Zitar

Note: Everyone who supports will have their names placed on a t-shirt of supporters that I will be wearing on the ride!

Last edited by Hyx on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hyx
    Hyx

Help Support my Cause! Empty Re: Help Support my Cause!

Post  Hyx Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 pm

For all you Tech People who want to spread the word around easily:

Help Support my Cause! AXkRO

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:24 am