Rift GuiLD CARNAGE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rift GuiLD CARNAGE

Carnage is a guild that covers any and all aspects of rift WE are here to help

2 posters

A new Warfront is on the way!!!

Montage
    Montage

A new Warfront is on the way!!! Empty A new Warfront is on the way!!!

Post  Montage Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:12 am

PTS PvP Testing Event - New Warfront: Library of the Runemasters!

No you're not crazy, you do not have to adjust your monitor.

I said "NEW WARFRONT" and I sure as heck mean it! You might have thought we'd take a break on new content after 1.4, but you would have thought wrong.

No my Ascended friends, we toil ever forward taking RIFT to new heights each day - or in this case...depths!

Hammerknell was a seat of great power in Telara, and in its ruin artifacts remain that can turn the tides of war. The Defiant and Guardians are no fools of the strategic advantage some of this cursed magic could provide and so their leaders have chosen you to battle it out for supremecy.

Join us tomorrow, 08/10/11 @ 3:00PM PDT for a battle royale as we take our first stabs at testing this new PvP instance.

Welcome to.... Library of the Runemasters!

Within the depths of Hammerknell, Guardians and Defiants fight to take control of abandoned dwarven rune vessels. Able to bind powerful planar beings, these artifacts could prove invaluable to the armies of Ascended.

You must fight to take control of these powerful vessels. Be warned, the longer one is within your grasp, the more its dark power will eat away your soul.

Earn points for your team by holding onto the relic for as long as possible. However, no one can withstand the power of the relic for long, and the carrier will take an increasing amount of damage until they die. You may also accrue points for your team by defeating enemy players.

Character Copy to PTS!

You know what else is new? You can copy your character to the Public Test Shard! Simply click the Transfer button when you're at Character select on the Live client and select "Copy to PTS" - it's as easy as that!

As always, Leveling and Gear NPC's will be available to you near the porticulums in Meridian and Sanctum prior to the start of the event. We encourage you to login a few minutes early if you do not yet have a character setup. You will need to download the PTS client if you have not done so already, this is approximately the same size as installing the full game and may take some time.

For more information about PTS and how to access it please see:
    Welcome to the Public Test Shard! - Getting Started

We look forward to seeing you there - have fun!

http://forums.riftgame.com/official-rift-news/news-announcements/240273-pts-pvp-testing-event-new-warfront-library-runemasters.html
    Thandon
    Thandon

A new Warfront is on the way!!! Empty Re: A new Warfront is on the way!!!

Post  Thandon Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:06 pm

I heard about this. We need to start rocking faces in 10 and 15 man premades - but first I need to gear up.
    Montage
    Montage

Post  Montage Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:09 am